Re: Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: Abby Evans <amogenvans@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

--- pbrooks@whidbey.net wrote:
> Abby,
>
> The best, least-pesty place to go is the archives.
> You can pretty
> much specify what info you want -- cultivation,
> soil, weather, TBs,
> SDBs, etc.  Trust me, there will be more information
> there than you
> can absorb!  Wecome to iris addiction!

Thanks for the welcome! I have spent many hours reading the archives, I
run searches on names of people who interest me, as well as subjects. I
also bought Bill Shear's book and TWOI and am reading both at the same
time.
I think part of my interest in iris-talk is just that, talk about iris.
Addiction is a good description, my husband doesn't want to hear another
word! Lucky for me there is more here than just learning, there is a
social environment as well. Thanks again!
Abby Mogensen Evans, Zone 6a/b

> > Make international calls for as low as $.04/minute
> with Yahoo!
> Messenger
> > http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/