  From: eemcjmks@aol.com
  To: iris-talk@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Cult & seedst

  Do you think Helen would pass for Edith in my Dykes bed?  Not only do we have
  extreme cold in winter, but extreme heat (100+ sometimes) and drought in
  summer.
  Will Helen Wanner survive that?  With these extremes we say, if it grows in
  Kansas, it will grow anywhere.
  Carole, Kansas, Zone 5

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

FREE COLLEGE MONEY