Re: Re: cult: REBLOOMERS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: cult: REBLOOMERS
  • From: "Colleen Modra" <irises@senet.com.au>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:15:15 +1000

Rosalie

We're still going on some rebloomers. Since the rain didn't really start
till late May, it has been a poor year for rebloom in South Aust.
Have Olymparico going on it's main bloom( it has a secondary bloom when the
others have their main bloom). Mountain Violet will open soon. Cascade Pass
and All American are blooming well. Total Recall is having it's second
rebloom and Spitfre is just finishing.
As well I have Marine Lustre and Torque (Aust bred) to open and neither of
these are supposed to rebloom. Prob the warm few weeks we had in July has
confused them.

Colleen Modra
South Australia
Zone 8/9.
Very cold, wet and windy. Didn't get the forecast hail and possible snow.