Re: Ads: Commercial ads

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Ads: Commercial ads
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:26:32 -0500

	I must have missed something in this problem.  As
long as the "ad" is for something related to iris it
is acceptable.  Is that correct?  So an ad for the AIS
storefront is ok as is an ad for...labels, or iris
door knockers.  Both of those are things that I
remember being advertised in the past.  There are
members of this list who as a part of their signature
list a link to a web site dealing with fish.  If no
one is upset about that then why are we upset about
the storefront link?  What am I missing??
Dana Brown
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Lubbock, TX  USA  79401
Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10 Sunset