Re: AIS: checklist

  • Subject: Re: AIS: checklist
  • From: Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:22:48 -0500

I'm probably the most naive person on the list, so do not
understand the controversy.  I did go to the Iris Moose web
site and looked at the "checklist" that is there for day
lilies.  It is wonderful.  It has pictures, descriptions,
pedigree and tons of other information on each of the day
lilies.  The same thing for irises would be wonderful.  It
might even be that the same program could be used as-is for
irises (assuming the author of it would give permission).

Maybe Iris Moose could comment on this possibility?  I'd be
willing to work on a project such as this.  I assume that
there is a lot of information that is not readily available
to put into such a program, but it is something that could
evolve and eventually be comprehensive.  I recognize that
there are a lot of criteria that would have to be defined up
front, but that could all be worked out.

Tom near Dallas, TX USA zone 7B

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!