Re: OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: BIO: Abby Mogensen Evans
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 01 10:26:27 -0000

Hi Abby, and welcome to the list!

>My Dad (Neil Mogensen) brought me my first
>iris a couple months ago and his enthusiasm rubbed off
>while he was here.

Your dad has been VERY helpful to me as well ... helpful AND generous!

>Although his enthusiasm was infectious, I can't seem
>to catch his knowledge or his 'iris mojo' the same
>way. Pity, I was hoping it would be genetic.

I know the feeling.  I was hoping my reasonable intellect would be
capable of following his tutelage, but I think all I managed to do was
frustrate us both.  In time I'm sure you and I will both acquire the
necessary knowledge in more bite-sized pieces.  You don't mind if I
"borrow" your dad and pick his brain from time to time, do you?  :-)

This list is great, as you've no doubt already discovered.  There doesn't
seem to be much these folks don't know.

Have fun!

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net