Cult: Where's the Seeds?

  • Subject: Cult: Where's the Seeds?
  • From: lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:12:10 -0000

I am not a hybridizer or anything close. but I did want to try to get
some seeds this year from the bearded iris. Just bee pollinated is
fine for me, at least for now. Anyhow got about 10-25 big pods, but
one by one, I find there is NOTHING inside!. Obviously, something was
fertilized but failed to develop. Rats!
What can I do to get some seeds next time??
Thanks,
Laetitia

Monitoring Service trial
http://us.click.yahoo.com/M8mxkD/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM