Re: HYB: Show us your babies!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: Show us your babies!
  • From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:35:16 +1000

>In this season of seed-gathering and impatience to see the results,
>it has occurred to me that I've almost never seen any of the
>seedlings of iris-talkers.

There have been quite a few posted in the past, including a couple of mine.
Mike Sutton regularly shows us his potential intro's, and there have been
some lovely Arilbred seedlings posted in recent times.
You may need to do a bit of a search to find them.
Cheers, Jan Clark
Australia, zone 9 soon to be zone 8, if i live through all the hard work of
moving plants.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!