Re: Poll results for iris-talk

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Poll results for iris-talk
  • From: Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@ozemail.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:55:02 +1000

At 10:28  28/08/01 -0000, you wrote:

>  Here are the
> final results:
>
> I will conclude the poll when the real
> results are announced. The results of
> this poll are shown on-line as the
> voting progresses.

Chris,

Do we have a final tally for the real results as well (having seen a
snippet in an earlier email)?

Cheers.

Paul Tyerman
mailto:ptyerman@ozemail.com.au

Growing.... Galanthus, Erythroniums, Fritillarias, Crocus, Cyrtanthus,
Liliums, Hellebores, Aroids, Irises plus just about anything else that
doesn't move!!!!!

Learn Trading Tips the Professional Traders Use!
Free Newsletter from Optionetics.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/q1ufhB/ZR9CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM