OT:Dietes hybrids

  • Subject: OT:Dietes hybrids
  • From: Bill Shear <wshear@hsc.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:30:52 -0400

Last year I got seeds of hybrid Dietes from SIGNA.  They were supposed to be
crosses of grandiflora, iridioides and ?lutea.  This year they bloomed and
all were indistinguishable from pure grandiflora.  Anybody else have
experience with these seeds?

Bill Shear
Department of Biology
Hampden-Sydney College
Hampden-Sydney VA 23943
(434)223-6172
FAX (434)223-6374
email<wshear@email.hsc.edu>
Moderating e-lists:

"Time will soon destroy the works of famous painters and sculptors, but the
Indian arrowhead will balk his efforts and Eternity will have to come to his
aid.  They are not fossil bones, but, as it were, fossil thoughts, forever
reminding me of the mind that shaped them"  --Henry David Thoreau, Journals,
March 11, 1859.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!