Re: Poll results for iris-talk

  • Subject: Re: Poll results for iris-talk
  • From: "Chris Hollinshead" <wolf-com@home.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:10:40 -0000

Yes the real AIS award results, as I have them, are posted on the AIS
website.
Hope that everyone enjoyed the virtual poll. Our fun poll results
sure are different than the real award results!

Fun Poll: CHOICES AND RESULTS
- CLARENCE, 13 votes, 29.55%
- YAQUINA BLUE, 4 votes, 9.09%
- BOOGIE WOOGIE, 4 votes, 9.09%
- RHONDA FLEMING, 5 votes, 11.36%
- CELEBRATION SONG, 7 votes, 15.91%
- MEZMERIZER, 11 votes, 25.00%

AIS website is located at:
www.irises.org

Chris Hollinshead
AIS website.

--- In iris-talk@y..., Paul Tyerman <ptyerman@o...> wrote:
> At 10:28  28/08/01 -0000, you wrote:
> >
> Chris,
>
> Do we have a final tally for the real results as well (having seen a
> snippet in an earlier email)?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Paul Tyerman
> Canberra, Australia.  USDA equivalent - Zone 8/9

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!