Re: OT: ''MAIL ORDERS

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT: ''MAIL ORDERS
  • From: RYFigge@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:43:31 EDT

Wayside is more a broker than a big nursery =  they put your orders out to
others and that is why they come in driblets and not all at once.  I suspect
that of White Flower and all those places are sort of suspect for anyone in
AIS - at least    you cann[t count on irises beingproperly named,etc ,  Years
ago I was in a big iris garden's office and saw an order from Wayside on the
desk === SO why not order from an iris co in the first  place?   rosalie
figge nr Baltimore,USA   ryfigge@aol.com

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!