Re: CAT: Remember that Bonus Irises are FREE

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CAT: Remember that Bonus Irises are FREE
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:36:49 -0700

Can only speak for ourselves.  Our prices would not go down, I feel that
they are already pretty resonable (brushing the line of profitability too).
Sending a bonus doesn't create much more expense other than in shipping and
(very) small amounts of cultural costs.
The fun I personally have sending out bonus plants more than offsets any
monetary costs. :-)
Mike Sutton