Re: reg.schreiners freeby

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] reg.schreiners freeby
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 15:25:52 -0400

The bonus I got with my Schreiners order was Merlot. I ordered so few irises
that I did not expect any bonus at all, so I was really thrilled!!  This was
my first time ordering and I didn't know how the game was played.<G> If I
order from them next year I will know enough to make sure my order is over
$80. I went with one of their "collections", though, so I don't think I got
a bad deal. Everything was planted on 2 Aug and looks nice and healthy.

Cheryl Leigh, with very little growing space :(