Re: reg.schreiners freeby

  • Subject: Re: reg.schreiners freeby
  • From: geddis@directcon.net
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:46:17 -0000

Cheryl, the new "mini edition" catalog I received today offers a free
bonus iris with Any order, no matter what the total cost of your
order is.  The free iris "jumping" is listed at $30.00 in their
catalog.  Pretty good offer I would say.  Mary Geddis

-- In iris-talk@y..., "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@c...> wrote:
> The bonus I got with my Schreiners order was Merlot. I ordered so
few irises
> that I did not expect any bonus at all, so I was really thrilled!!
This was
> my first time ordering and I didn't know how the game was
played.<G> If I
> order from them next year I will know enough to make sure my order
is over
> $80. I went with one of their "collections", though, so I don't
think I got
> a bad deal. Everything was planted on 2 Aug and looks nice and
healthy.

> Cheryl Leigh, with very little growing space :(

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!