Re: CAT: Remember that Bonus Irises are FREE

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Remember that Bonus Irises are FREE
  • From: geddis@directcon.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 03:58:25 -0000

Hi Carole, glad to hear you have such good luck with your iris from
Schreiner's.  This is the first time I have ordered from them, have
seen a few positive comments about them here.  Wow, who would have
known that your freeby would turn out to be a winner!!  Mary Geddis

--- In iris-talk@y..., eemcjmks@a... wrote:
> I received YAQUINA BLUE as a bonus from Schreiner's last year and
it put on
> quite a show this spring   - from only 1 rhizome.  I consider that
a real
> bargain, especially after last night's Dyke's announcement.
> Carole, Kansas, Zone 5

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!