AIS: Dykes 2002 and Other Rabble-rousing

  • Subject: AIS: Dykes 2002 and Other Rabble-rousing
  • From: Sandy Ives <rives@home.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:42:15 -0400

Ok Chris, let's have another poll!

The Dykes Medal winner for 2002 will be...

<list of 8 remaining Wister  medalists>

I suppose you should include Bangles (MTB Williamson-White Medal), given
that it had 235 votes.  That will get bring all the serious median folks
into play. ;-)

I'd like to have a second poll on next year's Wister medalists, but that
would be far too busy.  Instead, I expect to see a thread along the
order of ...

"If  I were an AIS judge, I would never have voted for FW, PL, or SW.
Only 'suchandsuch' is truely worthy and I'm surprised it was not
immediately awarded the Dykes."

Given that I agree with two of the three above - based on garden
performance by the way - I will state that Baltic Star makes my
'suchandsuch' list.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where rebloom now includes Champagne Encore)

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!