TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High

  • Subject: TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:45:41 -0400

Does anybody have a source for these cultivars? I was growing one or the
other, never was sure which as it only bloomed once, but the rhizome is
dead. :( Someone, probably one of the local bold and brazen squirrels that
hang out around here, dug her up and left her there, probably realizing that
irises, especially ones seasoned with bleach, don't taste all that special.
It was one of the rhizomes I liberated from crowded-barrel-bondage up on the
4th of July, cleaned, dried and then replanted, but I couldn't see any new
root growth at all. I guess I left her out of the ground tooo long.

I'm so bummed! This was the prettiest iris in the garden last spring! :(

Cheryl Leigh

Learn Trading Tips the Professional Traders Use!
Free Newsletter from Optionetics.com
http://us.click.yahoo.com/q1ufhB/ZR9CAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM