Re: TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:02:40 -0500

Riverview Iris Garden, 21680 Upper Pleasant Ridge, Caldwell, Idaho  83605, lists both these varieties.  Their phone is (208)453-1305, their e-mail tonyiris@qwest.net so you can take your pick of methods of contact.  I have ordered from them for 2 years, always liked what I got.  Some of their things are small this year, as they reported that things didn't all grow very well this year, but even the small ones took off and grew just fine.  Prices are good, too.  For Spanish Leather $2, for Struttin' High $3.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net