Re: TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB:Spanish Leather/Struttin' High
  • From: "Cheryl Leigh Chamberlin" <clc@cherylleigh.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:44:02 -0400

Thank you, Arnold! Maybe I will have them send me a catalog. I certainly
can't order just two rhizomes from them; it would cost more for shipping
than for the plants! (There's a shipping price chart on their web site.) But
I honestly don't have much room for more irises. What a dilemma! :(

Cheryl Leigh