Re: Re: AIS: Dykes 2002 and Other Rabble-rousing

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: AIS: Dykes 2002 and Other Rabble-rousing
  • From: "The Hartman's" <rwhdlh@oceana.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 20:13:35 -0400

some more rabble rousing---you can bet if an iris survives and produces in
its first year of planting here in Michigan that it will be a vigorous
producer elsewhere. Speaking from two judges in Michigan we grow "Baltic
Star" and think it is worthy of the designation.
Dorothy Hartman
Pentwater,MI zone 5b
sand,sand and more sand
plus zillions of deer