CULT: Baltic Star

  • Subject: CULT: Baltic Star
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:30:17 -0000

I got Baltic Star in 2000 and it bloomed this spring. One stalk, no
more, no less. ;) After bloom, it disappeared and my thought was "Oh
no, the dreaded bloom out". To my knowledge I have never had a bloom
out. Rogue, a 2000 buy, also bloomed and disappeared. I dug up both
and transferred to a new bed where they are growing. I guess I don't
have a thing for blue iris. It is not that I was disappointed. I have
never been disappointed by an iris. Perhaps it will grow on me.

Al Bullock
Z7 No. Va.

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!