Re: Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CAT: Survey of Iris Suppliers - Results
  • From: Dana Brown <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:41:02 -0500

	I just received my order from Superstition Gardens
and I can see why they were number one on the Survey.
Wonderful large rhizomes with lots of "puppies" and
tons of extras!!  We ordered from 10 hybridizers this
year and the order from Superstition is by far the
best.
	The strange part is that I don't remember my number 2
being on the survey at all!?!?

--
mailto:ddbro@llano.net
Dana Brown