CULT: Jiffy Mix?

HI Everyone!

Boy!  Is it hard to find seed starting supplies in August!!!  I couldn't find a source for Readi-Earth by Scotts, so I'm looking hard at buying some Jiffy Mix Seed Starting Mix.

Has anyone used Jiffy Mix for starting iris seedlings before?

Is there any other pre-made mix I should look into before spending $30 on a 25# bag of Jiffy (shipping already included, thank goodness!)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Adam~

Region 6
Zone 4 (and a half . . .)