CULT: Betty's pot supplier

Got an offlist request for the website :

Shipping costs almost as much as the pots, but they are cheap, if you
want larger pots.

I didn't look for small pots - I have hundreds of the 3 to 4 inch size
from purchases of bedding plants over the years.  They are flimsy, but
ok for one or two re-uses.

Her supplier of potting mix is Michigan Peat Company

I mixed my own, buying cubic yard bags of perlite at a local greenhouse
& mixing it 9:1 with equal parts potting soil, dirt, and horse manure,
adding limestone & fertilizer, plus a  layer of manure & a few pellets
of alfalfa at the bottom of the pot.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8