CRACKLES/Kitty Dyer's passing/new AIS BULLETIN

Before I get reprimanded, I had NO clue what to put for headers on this, &
I'm sure I did it wrong...  too late now...  and I don't ever post to this thing
often enough to remember all the rules...
I have grown CRACKLES for years since I got it as a HUGE bonus from Keith
Keppel who grows a huge amount of Barry Blyth's best...  In every show I have
always entered CRACKLES as a BB...  It is a BIG flower on a short stalk...
Does anyone have the date or the info on Miss Kitty (Dyer)'s passing earlier
this year???  I didn't get the word she had died until a trip down to
Dallas...  and it may have been earlier in the spring...  someone said they thought it
was around a daylily meeting...
Sad you have to leave OKC and go ALL the way to Texas to find out what is
happening here in your own backyard..  I did not get one phone call nor one email
about Miss Kitty...  and now it's been so long, I'm not even sure what kind
of condolences are appropriate...
The newest BULLETIN arrived yesterday...  WOW!  Kudos to Bruce Filardi and
all the photographers and writers and AIS Board...  It is the BEST I believe the
AIS has EVER put out.  But there was no mention of Kitty Dyer's passing in
there either, and I sure do wonder why...  Certainly it didn't go to press AFTER
she passed away if it was over 4 months ago???
I can't say I was real thrilled to see all the foreign articles...  BUT the
articles and especially all the pictures were good.  I am GLAD to hear from
Jean Clay Plank that some of the long winded board minutes are going to either
get condensed or disappear.  It's definitely past time for that!
Cheers...  Kath in OKC...  aka:  Kathy Poore...  Region 22, Zone 7