Hi Everyone,
Many people have written about stuff they use on their gardens to treat weeds,
repel critters, etc., but I have a tool that I just found that I would like to
share.  It is called a "Rocker Stool".  It is heavy-duty plastic, has a full
seat that is curved, and is adjustable in height.  Usually I am pulling weeds
and clearing out the middle of clumps on my knees or half knee, half bottom,
ande with tailbone surgery, it really aggrevates it. I used this stool over
the weekend.  I was able to sit, lean into the clump and around it, pull
weeds, etc.  with NO back pain.  I t was great.
I found this stool at one of the large hardware chains, and have also seen
them in catalogs.  I highly recommend it.
Happy weeding!!!!

Lynn Stucker
Greendale, WI
zone 5