[TB] Descriptions needed

I made it into the big city for my first iris sale and auction on Saturday and had a fun time (thanks to Susan Boyce for telling me about it). This was the Utah Iris Society/AIS Region 12 sale. Brad Kasperek was the auctioneer, which made for lively bidding. Don Pinegar was there more or less giving away seedlings, of which I got a good sampling. Looking forward to seeing what they turn into. A very friendly group of irisarians was there (calling to mind one of the comments about the benefits of iris gardening). It appears the sale was a big success. Out on the sale tables I picked up a few iris I can't find complete information about:

Argentine Tango (2000 reg.)
Bride's Lace (1977)--lacy white with salmon pink beards (hybridizer?)
Chico (1987 reg.)
Christian (2001 reg.)
Lightning Strike (Lange 97)--"purple"

I'd appreciate the missing info, or any additional info, if anyone has some. My stay in Salt Lake City was unintentionally extended for three days due to a broken auto thermostat, so I'm just now getting ready to plant, and would like to know what I'm planting, if possible. Thanks.

Sanpete County, Utah