Re: [TB] Descriptions needed

Thanks Rita. And thanks to others who have sent info off-list. Turns out a couple of these I misread. Lightning Strike (which sounds interesting) is actually LIGHTNING STREAK, the much less obscure Gibson creation. And I'm convinced that Chico is actually CHILO, by local Don Nebeker. (Seems Chico is an SDB, and the leaves on this rhizome are too big.)

Anyone know who the hybridizer is for SOPHISTIKITTY? Seems to be a white over blue SDB, registered 1997.

By the way, the rhizomes and leaves of CHRISTIAN are exceptionally robust. The description sounds unique, really looking forward to seeing it.