Re: TB: unexpected favorites

Betty, there were so many delightful new things that bloomed this year,
plus others I'd had for awhile that hadn't bloomed before, plus some
that made spectacular clumps this spring, it's hard to pick just one or
two...

I guess I'd include ICE CREAM SOCIAL (going strong), DIGNITY DANCER
(bloomed out), EASY LIVING (bloomed out), DAUGHTER OF STARS (going
strong), huge, gorgeous clumps of bloom on DOCTOR ALAN, your very own
GILDED CREAM, SPASHACATA (usually is frozen out and doesn't bloom, but
had grown into a big clump) and ALPENVIEW (ditto, but after bloom
season, promptly rotted into near oblivion), absolutely beautiful
individual bloom on PROPOSAL (oh how I wish this one liked it here
better!!)...

Plus, of course, that nice black maybe or maybe not BLACK ANDROMEDA and
lots of unexpected favorite seedlings...
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8