Re: Planting Patterns

Be careful abojut planting by  color -- sometimes their increases may
overlap, and some colors are so  similar it is difficult to tell apart --- and all
one color may be boring,  I tried  doing that once by planting by profession or
occupation and all the blues  landed together (names with sea, sky, etc)  and
it was confusing.  A mix of colors show the irises off better, I think.
Rosalie nr Baltimore, USE  Region 4, zone 7 ((sometimes 6+)  ryfigge@aol.com