Ordering from Cayeux

Attendez vous, mes amis  --  Success has finally crowned my efforts, so I will
pass along to you how one orders from Cayeux:  www.iris-cayeux.com will get
you there, and their website is a very nice one, easy to follow until one
reaches the ordering stage.  Registration (which one must do in order to place
an order) is the stumbling block.  The United States is not listed among their
countries of residence, so click the button that says to contact them if it
isn't listed.  They will e-mail you and tell you to enter "France".  They will
also note in their records, at that time, that you are really a U.S. resident.
When you are entering your mailing address, it will ask for your surname
(required), followed by your first name (optonal).  Just enter your surname
and leave your first name blank.  Otherwise, if your name is, for instance,
George Henry, they will address your package to Mr. Henry George.  (You could,
of course, disguise yourself as Henry George, and then they would address it
to Mr. George Henry, but why bother?)  Under "city", enter both your city and
state (example: Alexandria, VA), since there is no field for "state".  When
you come to entering your telephone number, just enter 10 zeros.  Otherwise, a
little box will jump up and bar your way, demanding a French telephone number.
(After this happened to me a number of times, I felt like the tin soldier
confronted by the water rat demanding his pass.)  Once that barrier was
surmounted, the rest of the process went smoothly.  Confirmation of the order
came immediately.  The next time you enter Cayeux' website, they greet you
with your name, a soothing touch.

I was after some varieties not offered by our U.S. sources, and I was
pleasantly surprised by Cayeux' prices and shipping costs.  You may want to
check it out.  --  Griff