COMP: help! -antivirus software for old PC

I've run into a problem finding antivirus software for my outdated
computer.

Doany of you folks know of any antivirus software compatible with
Netscape 4.7 and Windows 98SE?

My computer doesn't have enough memory to run more advanced versions of
Netscape, and I refuse to use Explorer.

----------details--------------------------------
I used to have Norton 2002.  Last year, my ISP finally installed
antivirus/antispam software (Postini) on their server.  I bought Norton
2005, but didn't install it right away.

After my ISP's server got this wierd glitch last weekend, I tried to
load Norton 2005.  It won't work on my computer.  I've tried repeatedly
to get help from Symantec, but my computer has so little memory, their
website keeps crashing my browser.  In the time I've been able to spend
on their site before it shuts down, I haven't found anything to indicate
they still support Netscape 4.7.

The bad news is that in order to load Norton 2005, I had to uninstall
Norton 2002.   I re-installed Norton 2002 after uninstalling 2005, but
now I have lost all the updates from 2002 thru fall 2004 and Symantec
doesn't support this older version, and I get error messages that I
cant' resolve when I try to update or upgrade.

Every time I try to download something from their website, it locks up
my browser and fails.

I realize that I'm not much at risk for email viruses/worms using such
an old system, especially with my ISP running Postini, but would like
something for web browsing.  I use Spybot to get rid of webworms - is
that enough?
--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8