Re: Ordering from Cayeux

Good information to have - thanks!

The phone number thing reminds me of an incident in Orange County
California about 20 years ago when a local patrolman wanted to see my ID.
I showed him my New Mexico driver's license, and he kept demanding to see
my California ID and/or proof of California address.  I kept telling him
that I didn't live in California, but he just wouldn't accept that.  This
went on for about ten minutes, but luckily somebody came tearing by on a
motorcycle at some ridiculous speed and he took off after them on his
motorcycle.   Must have been new on the job?  At least your experience can
be blamed on software snafus and not soft-minded snafus.