SDB; Hot Scat

Hi all,

Does anyone have any information on a SDB called 'Hot Scat' or something
similar to that.  I have a plant that was a leftover from an local Iris
sale with that name written on it, and I can't find any information on the
name.  It doesn't seem to appear in the check lists from 1960 to 1989, but
I haven't had a chance to look in older versions, and don't have the newer
ones yet.

Thanks much,

Dave