Re: SBD; Hot Scat

That was quick!  Thanks all.

I'll have to watch it flower to be sure, but I think 'Hot Seat' is most
likely, since it is easy for somebody to misread a hand-written 'e' as a
'c', and the labelling at this plant sale is done fast and by several
people.   The names are checked first, but the labelling of the pile of
plants is done after the checking is done.  Funny - in retrospect I should
have seen that similarity right off.

'Hot Spot' had come to mind.  Hadn't thought of 'Hot Shot' - both seem
possible as well.  Time will tell.

I was kind'a wondering what a flower of a hot "Hot Scat" might look like.
The name doesn't bring wonderful images to mind.  Maybe I'll keep it in
mind if I ever find one of a really rich brown that really stinks.

I'll bet none of you can figure the next one out (anyone clairvoyant?). It
came with "SDB", "RE", and the price written on it - no name.  Might have
been rubber banded to another tuber, but no way to tell - - - oh well.

Dave