Re: REB: it's starting

In a message dated 8/19/2005 12:23:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<<Anybody have any rebloom new to them this  year?>>
New to me?  CANTINA is blooming now and I had PURE AS GOLD bloom about  a
month ago.  SKY KING RETURNS has a stalk about 16 inches high. Planted  last
year.

This week I got approximately 2 inches of rain with a cooling trend  starting
next Monday.  Expect great things.  Lots of new seedlings  with increases
looking bigger than I expected too.  One of the encouraging  things in the
seedling rows is the large number of wide fans I'm seeing.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: