Re: REF: Patently Red, and the Archives

In a message dated 8/21/05 10:11:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<  I often will have only a couple of minutes to put my two cents in and
often messages sent on the fly have many typos.  >>

Relax and enjoy your waffle, Bob. I doubt anyone gives a hoot about typos.
Whatever this list is, or has ever been, it has never been prissy.

"This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be
considered flaws or defects."