TB: Immortality

We have Immortality here at my campus office building. It is blooming today (heat index over 100). On the hottest day of the summer (back in July), the heat index was 117, and it had two blooms. I don't think it's particularly pretty, but I was blown away by this iris that has bloomed now for weeks throughout this incredible heat.

Mike in Myrtle Beach, SC, Zone 8