Re: [CULT] Green (was Red)

In my arid area, an environmentally excellent iris would be one that didn't require extra water to thrive. Might also help if it didn't require fertilizer, since there can be environmental issues with that. What did you have in mind? Iris that aren't so susceptible to disease and pests, so they won't need chemical aids?

Sanpete County, Utah