Re: [CULT] Green (was Red)

Kent: It is hard to know your microclimates but it has always amazed me how few people are growing the arils and arilbreds in dry climates. The many species from climates like yours are rarely seen either.

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:In my arid area, an environmentally excellent iris would be one that
didn't require extra water to thrive. Might also help if it didn't
require fertilizer, since there can be environmental issues with that.
What did you have in mind? Iris that aren't so susceptible to disease
and pests, so they won't need chemical aids?

Kent
Sanpete County, Utah