Re: REB: it's starting

IMMORTALITY certainly has its shortcomings - usually low bud count,
short little stalks with bunchy blooms, but can produce some really
strong kids.  Another bloom open today, & looks like this one has some
pollen, so will try (again) to freeze some for spring.

Will be thinking of all of you at the Regional.  Sue Barnes & Julie
Allen offered to give me a ride up from Cookeville, but I'm just not up
to the adventure at the moment.  Looks like it will finally be a bit

Say hi to everybody for me.

<Wish I had rebloom, but it has been hot & dry  here.
                       Enjoy your bloom!!!!
                       Wish you were coming to the Regional Meeting.
                           Annette in Lexington,  Kentucky>

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8