Re: CULT: rebloom showing

Dear Neil,
    You did the trick. I got 1 inch of rain last night.  But I also have a
lot of rot and little growth. I am worried about most of my  TB's. I doubt that
I will have any rebloom, but there is always hope.
      We have the Region 7 Fall meeting here  in Lexington, Kentucky this
weekend. So I am preparing. I should be able to get  to serious planting after
the Labor Day Weekend is over. I am going Square  Dancing for 4 days over labor
Day. Should be fun. Then I plan to plant, plant,  plant. Hopefully the weather
will cooperate. I hate 90 degree weather.
    Annette Milch (President of the BGIS)