Re: CULT: rebloom showing

Hi all - send some of that extra water west please.  (pretty pleeeese).

I've had a bit under a half inch since sometime in April.  The artificial
watering just doesn't work the way the rains do.  It's been raining west
(a lot) and east and south of me, even a little north a couple weeks ago,
but not here (a quarter inch night before last, but it was dried up by
noon, and made no difference to any plants that I can tell - cept the
sticker weeds on the road - barely soaked in at all).

Spent two weeks in Phoenix recently and it rained every day - all
afternoon on two days.  I thought I was going to dry roast, instead it was
a low simmer in a humid sauna (didn't get below 80 F, but hardly above 90F
for more than a few minutes at a time either).

Here at the house in central NM, it got really hot in late June and most
of July (quite a few days above 100F), but has been relatively cool since
(mostly high 80's to low 90's) with more clouds than usual, but less rain.
 The landscape is brown - even some of the evergreen species, while it
should be greening up (at least a bit) around now; there aren't even any
Sunflowers along the road this year.   As for the Iris, they aren't
growing yet (except a few in pots that are under a tree, and a few new
Spuria and Arilbred fans poking up), even though I do soak them about
twice a week.

Now that it's cooling down a bit, you can send all the water you want.
I'll let you all know when it's enough.

Thanks,

Dave