Re: [CULT] Green (was Red)

Kent if you can provide some yearly rainfall data and elevation for your area we could give some advice as to what you would need to do to grow a particular plant. Iris are very tolerant and you live in an area that has potential to grow some very unusual things.

Kent Appleberry <appleb@cut.net> wrote:These are encouraging observations. I hope to try these drought
tolerant iris, along with their more thirsty cousins, since even a TB
bred and selected in rainy western Oregon can survive with little summer
water if needed. I think! I'll know more about how much water they
need here in a year or two.

Kent Appleberry