AIS:Display/Trial Garden

In a message dated 8/27/2005 3:55:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rpries@sbcglobal.net writes:

<<But some record could be assembled that could have meaning and  provide
some data for future consideration.>>
Tonight was SKIS annual picnic and rewards meeting.  We had the best  turn
out we've had in several years.  We earn points by going to  meetings.  My
reward was Dangerous Mood (Schreiners 2004).  My  choice.

I mentioned our display garden discussion to the membership at large.   In
our case, most of the judges visit the display garden either before or after
the show.  After all 300 tall bearded irises in full bloom is worth a  visit.

My group was in favor of such an evaluation.  The garden is already  listed
in plots and then alphabetically.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: