Re: HYB: AIS: Trial Garden Idea

Anner: I deeply apologize; I enjoy your posts enormously and how I started writing your name differently I cant explain. I think we are both optimists and I know you have done some great things like your last book. I think our brainstorming helps flesh out what may be tried and certainly I love the give and take. Note also, I sign my name Robert which accounts for my e-mail address, but I always go by Bob.

ChatOWhitehall@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 8/28/05 12:26:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time,