Re: OT-CHAT: Trials, and Tribulations

In a message dated 8/29/2005 8:15:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
neilm@charter.net writes:

There  are a great many members of both this list and of AIS in the very wide
and  deep storm track.  I am really concerned about them.  The ones  I've
gotten to know are like family to me.

Neil Mogensen  z  7  Reg 4

Our daughter in Florida received the brunt of three of the four major  ones
last year and now my truck driver son-in-law was on his way into New  Orleans
yesterday afternoon so we can add him to the list of ones to be  concerned
about!  Even those on the fringes WILL get unpleasant  effects.  Hope all "hatches
are battened down"!!

Rita  Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO