Re: Re: CULT: southern survival (was Trial garden form

In a message dated 8/30/05 10:15:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<< Took me awhile to dig out the info - it's in Garden Irises, by Randolph,
 1959, not in the more recent World of Iris.

 "The southern extremity of the area in which bearded irises may be grown
 most successfully is ...east to west.. from Montgomery, Alabama, thru
 Jackson MS ...to Dallas TX". >>

Yep. That's the one I'm talking about. Great book, Garden Irises.

AMW