Re: OT-CHAT:Katrina

In a message dated 8/30/2005 6:45:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ChatOWhitehall@aol.com writes:

<<If your drainage is excellent they may be  fine.>>
Anner, I grow on a hill side with no shade.  Normally I enjoy a brisk
breeze.  Some say too brisk, but I enjoy it!  I thought it was ideal  until this
past spring.  Heavy rain followed by a week of cloud cover with  no breezes
caused problems.  Still, it could have been much worse.   These conditions combined
with the rain are my real concern.
The breeze and lack of shade are proving to be more of a detriment to the
breeding program than I expected, but I learn and adapt.

Betty W. in  South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website: